Fantasy Gaming, SciFi and Irreverence

Blogs Blogs * FAQ  * Search
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:19 am 
Keeper of the Beer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:22 am
Posts: 859
Location: on that small pile of rocks called the UK
Blog: View Blog (0)
* a Hologram appears before Captain Tarret*

Greetings Captain.. Ra..I am Lord Detritus, Ruler of the Trollish Imperuim.. as you may know, i sent a team down to the surface of this planet to investigate a wrecked ship there. What we found.. was intresting to say the least.

We found many materials relating to something called the "Pheonix" I do not know what that is, but I am sure that i know who it is, am I right in thinking it is your Commander In Cheif, Darth Kreshna? Yes, from your expression, i see the answer...

I propose a truce for the time being, a truce so we may all collect our thoughts together, so that we may analyze how this war we have, will be effected by the one which Dark Kresnha seems to be well on the way to forfilling"

Detritus out

_________________
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:25 am 
Sick, Twisted Fuck
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:37 pm
Posts: 1949
Location: MENTAL HOSPITAL
Blog: View Blog (0)
While the Trolls and the Goa'ulds are communicating, a massive Eclipse-Class Battleship drops out of hyperspace on Dathomir. It completely ignores the presence of others, including other Imperial vessels nearby. Inside, its Captain says three words, "commence Base Delta Zero."

Superheated plasma bolts are poured again and again from the Eclipse's heavy turbolasers. The Trolls are lucky to escape on time, but the Nightsister aren't. Horrible death cries are echoing in the telepathic realm as they and their summoned Soggh-Oth are incinerated with the surface of the planet.

Aboard the Avenger II, Captain McKenzie is shocked, "God save us from this madness...."

Soon recovers from his shock, he rushes to a communication console and hails, "Eclipse, this is Star Destroyer Avenger II. We are performing a joint mission with our allies here. Explain your presence. Repeat. Explain your presence."

There is no answer.

Of course Admiral Hauser still have no idea about Captain McKenzie "renegade movement". In fact, unlike the Eclipse, his own mission is official; cooperate with Imperial's allies to seek a means to resist the Ancient Guardians' paralyzing song. The Admiral and the rest of Imperial Forces knows nothing about stopping the Phoenix.

He feels hardened. It's time for Rebellion. The Axis and the Allies need to cast aside their differences to get rid of this madman.

Unfortunately, the madman also happens to be his best friend.

_________________
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.


Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:43 am 
Master

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:36 am
Posts: 1643
Location: Back?
Blog: View Blog (0)
We must stop this.

What are you suggesting? FIRING on the Eclipse?

Impossible. We can't fire on our own ships.

I do not advocate such suicidal tactics. However, do you wish to stop this madness?

This... this was too far, yes.

We cannot continue to support this.

*Ra turned to Dietritus' hologram.*

You no doubt have witnessed the complete destruction of Dathomir. Will you help us stop this Phoenix monster, and vow not to betray us to the A'millian? If so, we will sign your truce.

*Patterson got the feeling that the Trolls could not be trusted. However, witnessing the destruction of Dathomir had shocked her. She simply couldn't believe the monster that Kreshna had become. Now, it was time to question her loyalties, her very oath to the Galactic Empire. However, it was clear that Kreshna did not serve the will of the Empire, but his own.*

*She then looked over to Ra, who was still deep in thought. He also did not trust the Trolls. Finally, she looked to Galadriel, who was deep in meditation...*

_________________
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er


"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:50 am 
Keeper of the Beer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:22 am
Posts: 859
Location: on that small pile of rocks called the UK
Blog: View Blog (0)
I swear upon the god Cropolith that i shall not betray any ally of mine, I never have, and never will, You have my word, Ra

_________________
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:58 am 
Master

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:36 am
Posts: 1643
Location: Back?
Blog: View Blog (0)
*Ra nods in understanding. He then looks to Galadriel.*

He speaks the truth, if you must know.

Then I swear to fight as your ally. I do not betray anyone.

Now, ally, we should depart.

Follow us, and spool up your hyperdrives. We will rendezvous with the Goa'uld fleet.

*The Avenger II and her accompanying ships, as well as the Troll vessels, all hyperspace away, as Dathomir burned below.*

_________________
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er


"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:58 am 
Sick, Twisted Fuck
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:37 pm
Posts: 1949
Location: MENTAL HOSPITAL
Blog: View Blog (0)
Irene Patterson wrote:
*Patterson got the feeling that the Trolls could not be trusted. However, witnessing the destruction of Dathomir had shocked her. She simply couldn't believe the monster that Kreshna had become. Now, it was time to question her loyalties, her very oath to the Galactic Empire. However, it was clear that Kreshna did not serve the will of the Empire, but his own.*


Suddenly a hand taps Irene's shoulder, then gives her a supporting grip. It is Captain McKenzie.

The Captain speaks, "I understand what you feel. Kreshna is -was- my best friend. But remember this: a soldier's primary duty is to protect the citizens, not blindly following orders of a madman. My best friend -" he paused, "becomes the enemy of the Empire."

Before Irene replies, he continues, "why? Because he betrays the people, the citizens by endangering the whole Empire. The Empire we believe in; the Empire we are risking our life for."

"Sadly, although not an Emperor himself, he is sitting near the top now; he is the Sith Inquisitor, while the Imperial Council is too busy with themselves. But remember: overthrowing a dictator is not the same as betraying your oath to your mother country."

Ronald's expression hardens, "and it is as hard for me as well as you, because the dictator was my best friend."

_________________
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:34 am 
There is blasphemous, non-corporeal dimenson exist beyond mankind; a dimension dwelled by undescribable beings no man dares to mention, for learning their nature would drive man to madness. Yet their influence is felt among the corporeals, flowing inside their minds and their heart and their horrors; unconscously determining their destiny.

They are called the Ancient Guardians.

And in their non-corporeal home, they are chattering with each other; their true form are pulsating outward and inward; blasphemous melodies are emmited as they are conversing.

THE TROLL-BEINGS JUST ALLIED THEMSELVES WITH THE GOA'ULDS.

WE SHALL NOT LET IT HAPPEN. THEIR SHARED KNOWLEDGE WOULD ENDANGER US.

THE TROLL BEINGS COULD RESIST OUR SONG. THE GOA'ULD HAS THE KNOWLEDGE. TOGETHER, THEY WOULD ENDANGER US.

WE SHALL CRUSH THEM.

WE HAVE NOT THE MEANS. WE ARE FIGHTING THE PHOENIX ENTITY. THE HUMAN CIVILIZATION THAT IS THE EMPIRE IS TOO STRONG.

THEIR VESSELS BURN OUR PHYSICAL MANIFESTATIONS WITH EASE.

THE EMPIRE MUST BE ELIMINATED. WE HAVE NOT THE MEANS TO DEAL WITH THIS NEW ALLIANCE.

BUT OF COURSE WE HAVE.

WE DO HAVE?

OUR AGENT IS WITH THE A'MILLIANS. THE A'MILLIANS WOULD HELP US DISPOSE THIS NEW THREAT.




Galadriel abruptly wakes up from his meditation. She screams.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:42 am 
Master

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:36 am
Posts: 1643
Location: Back?
Blog: View Blog (0)
*Deep space. The Avenger II, Subjugator, Vehemence, and Ascendance exit hyperspace near Ra's mothership, accompanied by Dietritus' command ship. The rest of his forces have started their return journey.*

"What are we to do with the A'millan fools? Did they pursue us?"

McKenzie stepped up. "Surprisingly, no. Khardem obviously wanted to deal with the Imperials."

"And my own fleet, I expect," Dietritus added.

To this, Galadriel quietly nodded. "The Guardians are biding their time. Their own war efforts with the Empire take precidence. However, Khardem will want to find us, and the information I posess. We cannot linger here."

Ra nods grudgingly. "Agreed. With Galadriel's knowledge, the interloper knows she is a direct threat. Now, we must deal with a problem. Galadriel?"

"The transmission indicated that the goal to stopping the Phoenix is locating a Jedi Knight."

"Yes. The figure said that only the Jedi can stop this war, and end the threat of the Phoenix. We were dedicating our efforts to locating their ancient headquarters, to gather more information."

"The Old Jedi Temple is on Coruscant, the Capital. It is heavily guarded, and the forces there are fanatically loyal to Kreshna. To attempt an assault would be suicide."

"Could we attempt to infiltrate? He doesn't know that all your ships are 'enemies', we could go there ourselves."

"It intales great risk, young one. However, it may be feasible."

"If we can get the proper clearance codes. However, we may have an answer."

"However, finding a Jedi Knight is an extremely difficult goal. I believe hearing that they are all dead."

"As far as I'm aware, yes. There may be other answers, possibly even some that had escaped Order 66. For now, though, we should proceed with trying to reach the Temple. I will get you the Coruscant Defense Perimeter codes. You must get in there and complete the mission."

"I understand, Captain. Now, I'm taking my ship and the three Venators back to my territory for the moment. McKenzie, you should return to the Death Star before Kreshna suspects something major. Dietritus, you have to still pretend we are foes."

"Well, that should be easy!"

"Now, let us depart, and speak again at the appointed time. Farewell."

*The resistance leaders rise up, and leave. Galadriel pauses. She has been distracted the entire time.*

"Galadriel?"

"I saw a terrible vision. Come, and I will explain."

*Minutes later, their ships depart in seperate directions.*

_________________
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er


"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."


Last edited by Ra on Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:44 am 
Keeper of the Beer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:22 am
Posts: 859
Location: on that small pile of rocks called the UK
Blog: View Blog (0)
Detritus returned to the the fleet within a few hours, the Astroid belt, unlike the colony that was destroyed,was stil functioning, three new battleships had been finished in the last few days.

"Sir, how long to you think this alliance will last?"

It will last as long as it needed Admiral, as you can see, there is much confusion about who these Guardians are, and who this Pheonix being is. Until we can find out what truly is happeing, we cannot reveal the full extent of the alliance to the people

"I see.."

Hah, do not worry, we shall havea big part to play in the coming war, from what I understand, Flotsam was found to be.. a difficult opponant for the Gaurdians, apprently they tried several times to possess him, but failed, although one of our Slayers did become malaligned..

"There is to much to think of Sir"

Indeed

_________________
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:07 pm 
Sick, Twisted Fuck
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:37 pm
Posts: 1949
Location: MENTAL HOSPITAL
Blog: View Blog (0)
While Galadriel is still waiting for others to explain her vision, she is approached by her personal bodyguard; Major Irene Patterson. The Major hands out a small metallic tube.

"This was Darth Kreshna's Lightsaber before he gave it to me when we parted. I think it will be... appropriate if you have it now."

Galadriel frowns, takes the tube, and pushed a button. A green blade appears.

"Thank you." she smiles. Suddenly she feels a deep sympathy for the female Stormtroopers. She senses Irene is still in love with Darth Kreshna.

"Irene, if you want to talk....."

Suddenly Irene Patterson crumbles. Out of her character, she falls into a deep cry. Galadriel hugs her, giving her support.

Moments later, Irene stops and wipes her tears, "I'm realy sorry for my behaviour... It is... inappropriate. Unprofessional." she improves her stance.

Galadriel smiles with understanding.

Major Patterson then looks into Galadriel's eyes, but with a helpless, begging expression, "Please, I don't want to see him die."


OOC: I wonder whether this would evolve into lesbian sex... *notices Ra is glaring* Alright! Alright! :mrgreen:

_________________
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:21 pm 
Lead Programmer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:12 am
Posts: 2352
Location: Watertown, New York
Blog: View Blog (0)
Aboard The Lady's Pride...

"Welcome back, sir. We have some Imperial entanglements on the way, and the fleet has mobilized."

"Khardem, report to sick bay for a check over. It is standard procedure."

"Of course."

On the bridge

"Enemy Stardestroyer, bearing 012 mark 13. It is blocking our way out of the system, and is preparing to fire."

"Shields up, prepare to fire the main cannon."

"Shields are up, commencing primary ignition."

_________________
Adam D. Ruppe
Image
Oh my hero, so far away now.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:29 pm 
Master

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:36 am
Posts: 1643
Location: Back?
Blog: View Blog (0)
*Galadriel smiles, and puts a hand on the Major's shoulder.*

"I will do everything in my power to save him. That has been my goal throughout this quest."

*Patterson nods.*

"Thank you, m'lady."

*Galadriel nods in return, and the Major departs. Galadriel then eyes the lightsabre in her hand.*

*Hours later, strange humming can be heard in a deep chamber. Dressed in a more mobile outfit than her white dress, Galadriel practices with her new energy blade, taking disciplined swipes, as Eldar swordsmen generally do with their blades. Although certainly no fighter, the powerful Elf had certainly learned to fight with the sword, as her survival depended on it time and again. She then eyed the straight blade, and looked unsatisfied. It did not perform like the curved Eldar blades she was used to.*

*Still more hours passed. Galadriel adjusted the crystal in the blade, fixing the arrangement just right. Ra loomed over her, a look of inquiry on his face.*

"Major Patterson gave me a lightsabre, a weapon of this galaxy. Observe."

*She activates the device, and a curved blade emerged, in the shape of traditional Eldar swords.*

"Impressive. How is the Major?"

"She is in great pain over Kreshna's posession and turning to madness. And I doubt that your romantic overtures help."

*Ra did not answer. However, he does seem curious about the blade.*

"Why did you realign the blade in such a manner?"

"To better match the superior characteristics of ancient Eldar swords. I will have to modify the hilt, but this will do nicely, should I need a weapon."

"Personally, I cannot see the value in a melee weapon, but it is yours. I have my Ribbon Device."

"Is there a reason you came to see me?"

"Yes. We recieved a coded transmission from an Imperial sector, from Captain McKenzie. We have the correct clearance codes, and they are recent."

"Very good. When do we commence this mission?"

"Tommorow."

*Ra walks out of the room. Galadriel takes a moment to think, then reactivates her blade, examining it with a smile.*

_________________
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er


"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:34 pm 
Sick, Twisted Fuck
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:37 pm
Posts: 1949
Location: MENTAL HOSPITAL
Blog: View Blog (0)
"Captain, A'millian vessels intercepting our route!"

"Sonovabitch!", Captain McKenzie spats. The A'millians surely have been watching them all the time, waiting for the right moment to ambush. Now Avenger II is alone.

The ship rocks slightly under heavy barrage of phaser fire.

"Shields holding."

"Return fire. Show them what we are capable of."

The majestic dagger-shaped vessel fires its turbolaser, inflicting heavy damage on a nearby A'millian frigate.


OOC: Adam, you don't have the Biolasers YET. You just left Dathomir, remember?

_________________
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:59 pm 
Lead Programmer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:12 am
Posts: 2352
Location: Watertown, New York
Blog: View Blog (0)
ooc: my one flagship has a powerful weapon. not turbolaser quality, something more like uberphasers.

"Have all ships focus fire on their heavy turbolaser batteries. We need to take those out so our shields have a good chance."

"Main cannon ready... firing!"

"We have collapsed the section of shield on the port bow weapons. Recharging the cannon..."

"Keep blasting at that, full torpedo spreads!"

The sheer number of weapon impacts was hurting the mighty ship. The heavy turbolaser was destroyed, but it still had many, many more.

"Keep destroying those heavy batteries! We need to level the firepower!"

_________________
Adam D. Ruppe
Image
Oh my hero, so far away now.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:11 pm 
Master

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:36 am
Posts: 1643
Location: Back?
Blog: View Blog (0)
"Shields are down in one section, Captain."

Captain McKenzie grimaced as the enemy ship continued its assault. "Ahead full! Drive us past that large gun. It can't swivel around fast enough to reacquire us."

*The Avenger II was damaged, but not phased. She accelerated right at the A'millian ships, firing all her heaviest batteries at the mega-cannon. She plowed through several smaller ships, and accelerated past the bow of the Lady's Pride, escaping its gun.*

"Sir, we've gotten out of their firing arc."

"Continue moving us away, and keep our ventral side to the enemy. Scramble all fighters."

*The ship was slow to wheel around, and by then the Avenger II presented its fresh aft shields and ventral surface to the ship, as she rocketed away. In her wake was a cloud of TIE interceptors and bombers. The latter flew headlong at the Pride, unloading concussion missiles at the weapon.*

"Now, let's see how you handle us. Get our shields back, Lieutenant."

"We're repairing the generators, auxiliary systems are coming online."

_________________
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er


"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:17 pm 
Sick, Twisted Fuck
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:37 pm
Posts: 1949
Location: MENTAL HOSPITAL
Blog: View Blog (0)
OOC: RETCONS!!

"Launch the TIEs to get rid of other ships."

The Avengers II have destroyed many of A'Millian ships, but Captain McKenzie did not count the Lady's Pride main cannon. It was not entirely his fault, though. After all, Imperial intelligence report has been pretty much fucked up since Darth Kreshna's shenanigans.


TIE Fighters and Interceptors swarming like waps, inflicting heavy damages on Lord Adam's escorts. Their phasers are not fast enough to lock on small, multiple targets. McKenzie's instinct serves him well again. Busy with the TIEs, the escort ships no longer stands between Avenger II and The Lady's Pride. They have bought enough time to recharge their shield without hassles.

"Gunnery officers, concentrate fire on the A'Millian flagship."

The Lady's Pride rocks heavily as it's being hit by the first salvo. Her shields dropped severely.

_________________
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.


Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:34 pm 
Lead Programmer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:12 am
Posts: 2352
Location: Watertown, New York
Blog: View Blog (0)
"Sir, they ran right past us, we can't reacquire! Enemy fighters hitting us hard!"

"Transfer as much power as we can to the shields! Keep those guns on the fighters!"

The fleet continues to blast the Star Destroyer. It is a strong ship, but it is but one ship. Its shields are buckling under the constant bombardment, and the A'millian forces are still flying strong, with their own fighters deployed to fight the TIEs.

The Lady's Pride slowly turns around to get the Star Destroyer back in her sights. As soon as they see it, they will be able to fire and finish off its side shields. Then the torpedoes will work on the hull itself, and the captian will have no choice but to run or die.

"Estimate firing solution in 10 seconds!"

The ship rocks under TIE bomber fire.

"Get those damn fighters off me!"

A'millian Type E fighters swoop down and blast the TIEs, then continue working on other fighters.

"We have turned around!"

"Fire!"

The main cannon fires, and the ISD's shield grid overloads, expousing the hull. At the same time, turbolasers have finished off the Pride's shields.

"Bring us to warp while fixing the shields, and let the other ships finish of that Stardestroyer!"

A few more turbolaser bolts hit the Pride, blasting a hole in her hull before she can go to warp.

The Pride may be out of the fight for now, but the wounded ISD still had to deal with hundreds more smaller ships, all blasting its exposed hull with torpedeos.

"Tell the fleet to meet us back at base when they are done there. If the stardestroyer flees, let it go. We have done enough damage to keep their repair crews busy for some time."

_________________
Adam D. Ruppe
Image
Oh my hero, so far away now.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:39 pm 
Sick, Twisted Fuck
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:37 pm
Posts: 1949
Location: MENTAL HOSPITAL
Blog: View Blog (0)
"Captain, shields at ten percent! The A'Millian flagship has escaped!"

"Launch more TIEs to buy more times to recharge the shields, and we need to deal with those fighters as well."

More TIE Fighters and Interceptors are launched from the hangar. Some to escort the TIE Bombers, while some others to inflict more damage to the A'Millan's fleet.

Fierce battle ensues as TIE Interceptors are duking it out with A'Millians E fighters. TIE Interceptors are not shielded, but they are way more agile. Besides, Imperial pilots have proven notoriously formidable during the Sol System Campaign. A Type E fighter is envoped in fiery plasma as it crashed down to a bridge ot A'Millian frigate. A TIE Bomber delivers its heavy payloads to another A'Millian cruiser, destroying it instantly, only to be destroyed in return by avenging Type E fighters. Assault Gunboats and A'Millian Runabouts are pursing each other in a slower, although longer lasted dogfight. Aboard the Avenger II, the gunnery crew is destroying as many A'Millian capital ships as they can while the shield recharges.


OOC: Several heavy spacebombs in can destroy a shielded MC-80 Calamari Cruiser instantly.

_________________
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.


Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:45 pm 
Master

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:36 am
Posts: 1643
Location: Back?
Blog: View Blog (0)
"Let's teach these bastards a lesson. Focus fire on one ship at a time. How are our shields holding?"

"Back up to twenty-five percent, Captain."

*The Avenger II opens fire on one frigate, blowing it apart. The massive ship then rams right through a destroyer, which explodes harmlessly against the shields. Another ship is brought down, and the enemy begins to flee. Despite their fleeing, the Avenger II attacks several more ships and bring them down, while TIE bombers attack several more destroyers.*

"The cowards try to pick on us in the middle of deep space, and then run when we bite back. They fight like Rebel Scum."

*McKenzie then turned to the officer of the watch.*

"Enemy forces are retreating, get us back to Point Omicron."

"Aye, sir."

*The Avenger II enters hyperspace, leaving the broken A'millian fleet behind in its tachyon wake.*

_________________
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er


"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:57 pm 
Master

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:36 am
Posts: 1643
Location: Back?
Blog: View Blog (0)
*Ra's asteroid base. Seven hours have passed, and the Avenger II's repairs are nearing completion.*

"What happened?"

"We were ambushed by a new A'millian battleship. It has a single large phaser that damaged our shields. As you could see when we came in, they destroyed a heavy turbolaser and damaged our hull. They nealy got our shields down for good from sheer numbers. Over thirty ships."

"Khardem wishes to prompt a retaliatory attack from us."

"That, and the Ammies wanted to test out their new toy."

"Do not concern yourself, Master McKenzie. Simply remain alert, and do not sojurn alone."

"I've secured the loyalty of two more ships, the Luminance and the Violator, Captain Kaalna's ship. The Avenger II and Violator will travel together, to keep the bastards off of us."

"Excellent. Now, once repairs are complete, we need to plan our mission to Coruscant. Galadriel?"

"Major Patterson hath provided detailed maps of the Coruscant central district. We shall be able use the Asgard transporter to beam directly to the Temple site. However, it is guarded by an extensive security network. We will need to find a way to disable it before we are to enter."

*Major Patterson walked up.*

"M'lady, leave that to me."

_________________
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er


"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:24 pm 
Lead Programmer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:12 am
Posts: 2352
Location: Watertown, New York
Blog: View Blog (0)
Back at the starbase

The ships have all returned. They lost about 15 ships in that battle. Not alot, but still too many.

Khardem enters Lord Adam's quarters.

"Why did you let it go? We could have destroyed them!"

"I saw no need to throw away any more lives an the word of a stranger."

"But they are the enemy! You could have stopped them."

"And at what cost? How many lives are we going to lose here?"

"And what do you think the cost will be now? Sometimes short term sacrifices must be made for the greater good."

"I realize this, but I am not going to throw my men's lives away without a concreate reason."

"You will have to start trusting my judgement."

"I may some day, but first you must learn to trust mine."

"...Agreed."

_________________
Adam D. Ruppe
Image
Oh my hero, so far away now.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:13 pm 
Master

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:36 am
Posts: 1643
Location: Back?
Blog: View Blog (0)
*It was early morning. Ra had returned to the fifth planet to reassess things. Lady Galadriel had remained at the secret base, still looking over the data collected from Dathomir. Now that she was working with the Goa'uld's ex-foes, who had themselves collected much data on the planet, she was making progress. For the moment, however, Ra had work to do.*

*The Goa'uld gathered his now massive Kull army, the Great Army of the Sun, and prepared it for deployment. Ha'taks had landed on the surface, and prepared for final deployment. While Galadriel and the Imperials planned their covert missions. Ra knew it was vital to prepare for the upcoming war with the Empire. She had warned that, even if the mission to the Old Jedi Temple was 100% successful, there would likely be heavy Imperial retribution.*

*Any war with the Empire would cost the Goa'uld very heavily, to say the least. Despite having posession of a now fully-grown World Devastator, which was used mainly as a manufacturing plant for more Ha'taks, Ra knew that the Imperials still had a numerical and firepower advantage.*

*Srenn, Ra's First Prime, walked up.*

"M'lord, our forces are ready. We are prepared to fight, and die, for you."

"The Imperials will give you a great challenge, First Prime."

"I welcome challenge, my lord."

"As do I, First Prime. As do I."

But not such a lopsided challenge as this, he didn't add.

"Be aboard my ship. We depart for Point Omega within the hour. My ship will go seperate from the main fleet. We have a special mission to attend to."

"As you wish."

_________________
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er


"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:45 am 
Keeper of the Beer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:22 am
Posts: 859
Location: on that small pile of rocks called the UK
Blog: View Blog (0)
"The news is not good Sir, the attack on the colonys cost us highly, almosy 70 thousand civilians were killed, puls some 70 off warships vaped. We have started to recuperate though, many people are coming from the Homeworlds to colonise the enw astroid belts, it seems money yet again prevails over safety.."

Indeed, that has always been the way of simple minded people...

"indeed Sir.. Lord Adams forces seem to be acting hostle towards the Imperials, as yet we do not know why, The Goa'uld are deploying a mission towards Curescant, to identify information about the Jedi. production of Slayers and Capital ships is well under way, and we should have anouther four missle destroyers by the end of the day"

You have indeed been busy while I was away, well done General

"Thank you, Milord"

_________________
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:25 am 
*The Goa'uld fleet is assembled in orbit of the seventh planet. Ra's Mothership also departs, heading off to its secret rendezvous point.*

*A single dark shape observes a fleet of Ha'taks as they move into a position over the planet's fourth moon. It watches, and observes, running silent to avoid detection.*

Khardem stood in a special chamber he had ordered built, studying the data as it came in. He then pressed a button, opening a transmission. "The fleet is in position. Commence attack. Destroy all forces around the moon, and then retreat to the A'millian taskforce."

*Dark shapes were picked up on the Goa'uld sensors. Captain Kar'm looked up as one of her crewmen sounded the alert.*

"I am reading a large force of Guardian ships, bearing one-five-seven mark six-eight. They're approaching fast."

"Sound battle alert throughout the fleet, and raise shields. Bring all weapons to bear."

"Done."

*The ships dropped their cloaks. Volleys of biolaser fire streaked out at the massive Goa'uld ships, pounding their shields. In addition, a strange energy began to build up. The crews of several Ha'taks began to stop what they were doing, and stand serenely. It was these ships that the Guardians then focused on, and more than one Goa'uld ship exploded violently under their bombardment.*

"Begin shield modulation! Activate the devices."

*Suddenly, the Guardians realized something was terribly amiss. The ships were resisting the "song". It seemed highly unlikely that anyone could find a counter.*

"How are they doing this? Continue the attack."

*Guardian ships wove in and out of the Goa'uld formations, constantly attacking and probing deeper. Kar'm's ship took a direct hit from a large volley of biolaser fire, sending the Jaffa crew flying. Despite this, they returned to their posts, and returned fire. Several of the large ships sacrificed themselves to save Kar'm's ship, and thus the nullifier.*

*The Guardians realized that the sole field nullfier was aboard Captain Kar'm's ship, and began to attack it with fury. However, the ship, as well as other Ha'taks, began to gang up on the attackers. Using their towing beams, the ships caught several Guardian ships, and retaliated.*

*Each vessel that was caught crumbled under the bombardment, and unleashed a terrifying telepathic scream as it died. The screams caused the Jaffa to bend down in pain.*

*But in far worse shape was Khardem. He was on the floor in agony and sorrow as his comrades were killed by the Goa'uld ships. His sorrow turned to anger. But he could not win this battle, and he knew it.*

"Withdraw! The enemy countermeasure is too strong."

*Lord Adam then walked up.*

"But you have destroyed several ships. Are you going to let that one defeat you?"

"Begone, mortal! We will return to attack another day. For now, we have lost over a dozen vessels in this assault. I did not forsee their techical skill."

*The Guardian ships then began to retreat. The Goa'uld forces, angered by the attack, pursued the enemy until they shimmered away, fleeing to another dimension. Jaffa cheered in celebration, but Kar'm was subdued. She examined the master viewscreen. On it, several Ha'taks were reduced to shattered, dead hulks.*

"Casualty report."

*The crewman then lost his smile as he examined the readouts.*

"We have lost 11 Ha'taks. Most of their crews did not have a chance to ring out."

"I see. This was a costly victory." Kar'm said in a very low tone. "Open a secure channel to our lord. I must report this."

*Far away from the battle, Khardem was furious about this defeat, but not heavily concerned.*

"We have experienced a minor setback, Lord Adam. However, the Goa'uld will not be so fortunate next time. I am pleased to report that biolasers have been equipped on an entire flotilla of A'millian ships. You should be ready for offensive operations immediately."

"Excellent, Mister Khardem. I'm eager to test out the new weapons. I've found an Imperial force lurking in the outer system. They seem to be looking for something. I do not know what it is, but they are vulnerable. The Pride should be able to kill their smaller ships quickly."

*Khardem nodded. He would find out what had caused the Goa'uld to resist the Song, and find a way to undo it. He would not rest until he discovered just how they had managed to stop something that no other race, throughout many ages, could never do. Then, no one would stand before the Guardians and their one goal:

To destroy the Phoenix forever.*


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:35 am 
Master

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:36 am
Posts: 1643
Location: Back?
Blog: View Blog (0)
*Aboard Kar'm's ship, a transmission was being sent to Ra. However, before the crewman opened the channel, Kar'm bent over a console in pain. She then covered her mouth, and turned away, vomiting.*

"Captain?"

*Kar'm looked around her. Other crewmen looked similarly in pain. Even the crewman that was talking to her seemed in pain. She then looked up, to see a hologram of Galadriel looming over her, the Elf's face showing concern. She then dropped to the deck, bowing.*

"Arise, I do not require your worship. You are in pain."

"Yes, m'lady."

"Lady Galadriel, I'm recieving word througout our force. Apparently, the nullifyer has caused some kind of harm to us."

"Then you must discontinue its use. Seek medicine for your people at once, and then rest. Provide the battle telemetry, and I will see what I can do."

"Telemetry sent."

*A hologram of Ra appeared next to the Lady.*

"Your force turned away the attack?"

"Yes, m'lord. We destroyed four of their ships. The battle was quick, but destructive."

"And costly. I have gotten your telemetry. Eleven ships! We have not taken those kind of losses in years."

"The device the Imperials and Eldar developed stopped the enemy psychotronic field. However, it has made us all very ill."

*Galadriel looked down at a console.*

"It specifically effected Jaffa and Kull physiology. The Eldar clones aboard several of the ships were not effected."

"It could have been the Jaffa and Kull symbiotes. I am not sure. However, it is a start."

"I will have the Imperial medical staff investigate your theory."

"Very well."

"Where did your ship leave to, m'lord?"

"I cannot go into that, Captain. However, suffice it to say that we leaving are on an important mission. Now, there is an Imperial fleet probing the outer system, looking for our hidden asteroid base. I want you to call forces to the base, once you heal."

"I will do as you ask."

"Excellent. End transmission."

_________________
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er


"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group