Fantasy Gaming, SciFi and Irreverence

Blogs Blogs * FAQ  * Search
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:21 pm 
Master

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:36 am
Posts: 1643
Location: Back?
Blog: View Blog (0)
*Kull Warriors stiffen their stance, ready to fight. However, Galadriel remains passive.*

Powers of Darkness do not give me pause.

THEN PERHAPS THEY WILL GIVE YOU DEATH!

Dark powers shall bend before the light. BE THOU CAST BACK TO THE SHADOWS!

*Galadriel seems to become ablaze, a blast of white light, not unlike a miniature nova. The dark spirits tremble and back away before her radiance. However, none flee.*

THE JEDI FEAR US, ALL LIFE FEARS US! YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT, CONJURER OF PETTY SPELLS!

*Galadriel then waves her hand, casting the spirits away. They quickly return, and attempt a Force-surge. She dodges it, and fires off one of her own, casting the monsters away once more.*

*Glowing like the light of Laurelin itself, Galadriel charges for the evil shadows. Feeling fear for the first time in aeons, they flee before her brilliant form. Even her black armor glows bright like a star. Kull Warriors charge in her wake.*

*The beings make a last stand in front of the hull breach, their power growing in the darkness of the Dathomir night. The wicked spirits then advance, wielding swords of darkness. Galadriel dodges each swipe of the evil blades, and brings forth a surge of light that blinds all who attempt to get in her way. A massive surge extends from the powerful Elf, scattering the evil wraiths like leaves. They then flee in fear, realizing their enemy is far too powerful.*

*A powerful energy bolt impacts on a Kull, sending him clashing to the floor. His shield is heavily depleted. Galadriel then turns, and spots a squad of trolls advancing, backed up by a Golem.*

Halt!

Lord Detritus, we have located the intruders!

_________________
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er


"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."


Last edited by Ra on Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:38 pm 
Adept

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:37 am
Posts: 1087
Blog: View Blog (0)
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:
Robert Walper wrote:
And with that, the figure vanishes. As does Lord Walper, the surrounding Unicomplex, every Borg ship and facility throughout the system. Even the Borg planets disappear without even a shadow of gravity to suggest they'd ever been there.


Darth Kreshna is back in his quarter, mast... medidating. Suddenly his gestalt Force-sense feels a disturbance, as if millions of life-force suddenly disappear without a trace. He is alarmed.

Was it the work of the Ancients?

He extends invisible fiery tendrils, reaching out far away into space.

Then he realizes.

A being. An insolent being just grabbed Lord Walper and the entire Collective out of this dimension; the self-appointed "omnipotent" that love to meddle with other's affair.

But currently he has no concern about the being that identify himself, or themselves, with a single letter, neither their Continuum. Darth Kreshna smirks; these Continuum inhabitants would denounce their omnipotence if they ever face the Living Tribunal, or Eternity, or maybe the Beyonder.


Q rolled his eyes. The petty powers amused him in their own arrogance. Lord Walper had also shared this trait, and thus was the victim of an unrequested break from existence.

Besides, what had the Q to fear from such insignficant beings who couldn't even add?

Q wandered off into the multiverse to see what other trouble he could stir up, thus leaving the powers to their pointless and boring struggles.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:42 pm 
Lead Programmer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:12 am
Posts: 2352
Location: Watertown, New York
Blog: View Blog (0)
In the Dathomir system....

"Sir, now approaching Dathomir."

"Slow to impulse, prepare for standard orbit."

Thr 6 ships drop out of warp and approach the planet.

"Sir, reading numerous FTL signatures. It seems as if this is a popular destination."

"Bring us into orbit on the other side of the planet. Lets not draw too much attention."

"Sir, what are we looking for?"

"Anything interesting."

"Okaaay. Scanning....... sir, I've located what looks like a lifesign on the energy scanners, but the other scanners show nothing."

"Are the other ships seeing this too?"

"Yes, sir. Quite strange."

Lord Adam gets a weird thought randomly in his mind.

"I'm going down there."

"You will need a shuttle."

"Make it a warp shuttle. Prepare 5 marines, have them meet me in the shuttlebay."

Lord Adam gets up and heads for the turbolift.

The shuttle departs and lands near the disturbance. The hatch opens, and Lord Adam with 3 marines start walking out. 2 of the marines stayed back to guard the ship.

A few hundred meteres away, the blips on his tricorder are very strong, but they can see nothing. The tricorder even says there is energy, but nothing else.

"Stand back."

The marines take a few steps back.

Lord Adam uses his powers and starts to fly up. He then pushes his hand towards the ground.

A fireball materializes and flys towards the ground. When it should hit, it instead goes right through it, and the illusion is thwarted. A stairway is revealed.

Lord Adam and the 3 marines walk down it, not knowing what is to come.

_________________
Adam D. Ruppe
Image
Oh my hero, so far away now.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:43 pm 
Keeper of the Beer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:22 am
Posts: 859
Location: on that small pile of rocks called the UK
Blog: View Blog (0)
the commboard chirpped again, Detritus was not used to the constant noise and messeges, he had people for that.


he glared at the minion on the other side


Quote:
Lord Detritus we have located the intruders!




"Good work, make sure you get that information back from them, i shall inform Commander Flotsam to get back outside at once"

He cuts the transmission, and activates his wrist communicator to Flotsam

Get back to the breach, a fire fight is about to occur

Yes Sir!

_________________
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:36 pm 
Master

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:36 am
Posts: 1643
Location: Back?
Blog: View Blog (0)
*Galadriel doesn't seem concerned about her sudden "capture" at the hands of the Trolls.*

Drop your weapons!

You would have to remove our gloves.

*Galadriel extends her hands as the Golem moves forward. Just a bit closer...*

*and sends the monster tumbling back into the troops as he is hit with a blast of Force energy. At that, the group makes their escape.*

*Energy bolts echo into the night as the group escapes through the breach. Patterson and her group take aim at it, and open fire. An E-Web set up in a perfect spotting position sprays the breach with fire, felling several soldiers. Under this suppression fire, Galadriel is able to reach Ra.*

Perhaps we should make a discreet exit?

DISCREET?

_________________
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er


"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."


Last edited by Ra on Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:42 pm 
Lead Programmer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:12 am
Posts: 2352
Location: Watertown, New York
Blog: View Blog (0)
On Dathomir...

The 4 people get to the bottom of the stairwell to find themselves in a large chamber. In the centre is a large pillar. This whole room seemed alive. The walls pulsated as if blood were pumping through them.

Lord Adam takes a tricorder scan of the pillar in the middle. It is most certainly made of organic matter, and is releasing heat. It is alive. But even weirder than this, is there was a second lifeform inside the pillar.

Could this be some kind of storage place?

Lord Adam goes to touch the pillar when it opens up, and a man walks out. The marines snap their weapons to focus on him, but do not fire.

"Greetings, sentients. I am Khardem, emissary of the ancients."

"I am Lord Adam of the A'millian Star Empire. Speak, tell me what your masters wish me to know."

He waits for Khardem to say something.

_________________
Adam D. Ruppe
Image
Oh my hero, so far away now.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:27 pm 
Master

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:36 am
Posts: 1643
Location: Back?
Blog: View Blog (0)
*Ra's forces fight a running battle all the way back to their escape ship. Several Trolls pursue the group, firing wildly into the rocky landscape. Dietritus is quite determined to reacquire Galadriel, and the information she has gathered.*

We're still 700 meters from the ship. Those Golems are gaining fast.

*Ra grabs an item from a Stormtrooper's belt, and throws it at two distant Golems.*

FIRE IN THE HOLE!

*Everyone ducks. A brilliant flash is unleashed as the thermal detonator goes off, incenerating the two monsterous creatures.*

That should keep them off for a few minutes.

One should hope.

_________________
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er


"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:08 am 
Lord Detritus wrote:
Trollish Special Forces Commander wrote:
]Lord Detritus we have located the intruders!




"Good work, make sure you get that information back from them, i shall inform Commander Flotsam to get back outside at once"

He cuts the transmission, and activates his wrist communicator to Flotsam

Get back to the breach, a fire fight is about to occur

Yes Sir!


On a hill nearby, three women are watching the ensuing combat as Ra's forces are retreating from the wrecked ship as they are being chased by the Trolls. Each woman is riding a rancor.

"They should be destroyed," the oldest speak, "Darth Kreshna was a fool, massacring the Witches instead of us, but we cannot take comfort on that fact."

"Is it wise to call upon the power of the Ancient Guardians now?" a younger women speaks.

"We have no choice," the third one replies, "although the presence of the Ancients is low this time, these newcomers are potentially more threatening than the insane Sith Inquisitor. He is is blinded by the hunger; a blind Titan. But the new ones investigate; they are looking for the knowlegde Darth Kreshna is unaware of. Also, the retreating group is accompanied by Stormtroopers; they may work for him."

The oldest woman points to Lord Detritus' Task Force, "the earthly beings shall be destroyed first, for some of them have potential to resist the Song. A smaller group of rancors would deal with the retreating troops."

Behind the three Nightsisters, a large group of rancors are waiting. The monstrous beasts are not natural; each of them is shrouded with an unholy, peculiar dark aura.

The oldest Nightsister whisltles, then the rancors starts moving. With a deafening roar, the beasts descent the hill in a massive stampede towards the battling forces below. Most of them are heading for Lord Detritus' forces, while a small group split towards the retreating Ra's forces.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:13 am 
Keeper of the Beer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:22 am
Posts: 859
Location: on that small pile of rocks called the UK
Blog: View Blog (0)
OOC: Where the Hell did the Golems come from? :P the only forces down on the planet are Slayers, as far i was aware...

My Lord, the Goa'uld have almost escaped, they are near their ship

Detritus glared at him

A Squadren of Splinter class fighters are on their way down, if they take of, then they will be intercepted, find their remains if they are shot down, The Viper's Pride will go to full alert, incase they reach space

Yes Milord


*from the side of the Viper's Pride 12 fighter craft accllerate towards the last known location of the Goa'uld dropship.*

_________________
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Image


Last edited by Dartzap on Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:21 am 
Keeper of the Beer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:22 am
Posts: 859
Location: on that small pile of rocks called the UK
Blog: View Blog (0)
Quote:
The oldest Nightsister whisltles, then the rancors starts moving. With a deafening roar, the beasts descent the hill in a massive stampede towards the battling forces below. Most of them are heading for Lord Detritus' forces, while a small group split towards the retreating Ra's forces.


What in the hells of Cori Cellesti are they?

The scientist obviosely did not know, but they were prepared to fight, each was arming themselves with pulse rifles and grenades from their packs.



Where the hell did you get those from?

"Lord Detritus.. trains his scientists well, you might say."



"Damn right..Okay, slayers, i wnat you to use your Gravgens to shake a few tree's free, use them as clubs if can, and grenades to be set in their path.. no time for finesse now, i think.."

*Some Golems approach them

Golems? here? .. fine.. i'll use whatever i can get. use your cannons on the beats.. stun them if you can, might be some intresting biology for the egg heads in orbit...

The slayers and Golems get in positon


From the far side of the wreck, a squadren of fighters roar overhead.

_________________
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:38 am 
Sick, Twisted Fuck
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:37 pm
Posts: 1949
Location: MENTAL HOSPITAL
Blog: View Blog (0)
Dartzap wrote:

A Squadren of Splinterclass are on their way down, if they take of, then they will be intercepted, find their remains if they are shot down, TheViper's Pride will go to full erlt, incase they reach space


The Trollish forces is unaware of a cloaked Star Destroyer monitoring them around the orbit of Dathomir. It is the Avenger II. The modified cloak is not as invisible as Imperial-standard cloak, but it doesn't blind their sensors either.

"Lieutenant, send our TIE Interceptors to protect Ra's departure, but do not engage the Trollish fighters unless provoked first."

The officer conveys the order, then asks, "Sir, permission to speak freely?"

"By all means, Lieutenant."

"I don't get it, Sir. There is an Earthquake-Class Battlecruiser out there and we do nothing. And now you ordered the fighters to holding back. I mean, why? We outgun them in capital ship combat, and the TIEs are still way more agile than enemy fighters. Why we are just holding back and deny ourselves another victory? I mean, are not the Trolls our enemy?"

Captain "Ron" McKenzie smiles slightly, "remember we are no longer the Empire since we committed ourselves to this movement. Yes, we will win the battle if we choose to, but we will lose the war. What can a single Star Destroyer do against the entire Trollish Imperium?"

"But surely we would distract the Troll to attack the Empire instead of us?"

"And what's the point? I would swallow my own hat if that would weaken the Empire even a bit. No, Lieutenant. The Empire will just shrug off the Trollish Imperium while keep doing all the madness; destroying everything in a blind rage against those unknown aliens. That's the reason we went renegade on the first place. Darth Kreshna is mad; what if he starts destroying more Imperial planets like he did last night? Our own homes? A soldier is supposed to protect its citizens, not blindly following the orders of a madman. My instinct says that the Empire would eventually destroy itself."


"In fact," Captain McKenzie continues "I believe the Trolls is actually in the same league with us, although they may not realize it now. Goa'ulds, A'millans, Daleks, Trollish Imperium; we are all the same. We are being crushed between the clash of the Titans. I won't be surprised to see the Trollis become our ally."

Lieutenant Hemsley silences, contemplates. He still remember watching the news from home last night. An Eclipse-Class Command Ship went rampant over an Imperial planet, taking many Imperial civilians in wild bombardments. The Navy High Command so far denies any involvements on the shenanigans, but he knows it was Darth Kreshna. Even the citizens of Core Worlds starts demonstrating everywhere, demanding explanation of what's going on. Our mother country is destroying herself....


Unless they can stop it. Somehow.

_________________
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:09 am 
Sick, Twisted Fuck
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:37 pm
Posts: 1949
Location: MENTAL HOSPITAL
Blog: View Blog (0)
Aboard the Death Star....

Grand Moff Anderson is having a secret holo-conference with a group of people in black. He argues, "I told you, it was Darth Kreshna!"

"We already knew, Mr. Anderson," the leader replies.

"Then why didn't you discredit him? I have all evidences in my hand that he IS the one who ordered the La'thir bombardments. Why just keep silent about it? Even people in Core Worlds start demonstrating. This should be a great chance to get rid of him out of political ladders!"

"Because," the leader says with soft voice, "we still need Darth Kreshna."

"For what??" Anderson blurts out, "the whole Imperial Fleet is more than enough to exterminate this Alien pest.. These Ancients or whatever."

"Obviously you know nothing about the Ancient Guardians, Mr. Anderson," the leader replies cooly, "certainly nothing more than we allow, but don't worry. We will get rid of Darth Kreshna later. After this war, not before."



The leader continues while caressing the cat on his lap, "now, Mr. Anderson, you will continue transferring any captured Guardians technology to us. Do as we says, and maybe we would be generous enough to appoint you the next Emperor."


With that words, he closes the communication. The Organization has been watching the Empire even since the days when it was called the Republic; they are politicians, bankers, industrialists, admirals, Moffs, and Grand Moffs. Especially since Emperor Palpatine and his regime had gone, their influence is getting bigger and bigger. Now they exist outside the government, tommorow they will be the government.

And with the technology of the Ancient Guardians, they will prevail.

_________________
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.


Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:22 am 
Keeper of the Beer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:22 am
Posts: 859
Location: on that small pile of rocks called the UK
Blog: View Blog (0)
The Bipedial beats were almost upon, the fist few were into the impromptu mine field

boom

Four down eleven to go...

Golems, who had been on the rim of the wrecked ship, jumped down onto the shoulders of the beats, Flotsam had expected some noise, but not the large squishing sound...

two more down, nine to go...

They charged towards the trollish group, animial like growls and shireks coming from their huge mouths, the lead one which was larger than the others open's its mouth and lets loose a huge howl..

Commander Flotsam had expected this, with a Pulsar rifle raised, looking through its scope, he aims at the open mouth and fires.. it goes right to the back of throat and blows a hole through the other side.


Fire at Will!

The two forces clash

_________________
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Image


Last edited by Dartzap on Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:59 am 
Master

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:36 am
Posts: 1643
Location: Back?
Blog: View Blog (0)
*Ra's forces finally arrive at a small Tel'tak waiting in a chasm. The group immediately boards. Major Irene is the last to board.*

*Suddenly, a cloaked figure drops behind her. With a loud boom, she is thrust forward, and into a Kull Warrior, knocking both down.*

Get us out of here!

*Meanwhile, a large group of interceptors cruise at altitude. Acquiring the small Goa'uld vessel, they swoop down like vultures on a dead animal.*

*Patterson feels as if she is being held down by an invisible force. Her E-11 carbine - only a few centimeters away - seems to be unreachable. Suddenly, a black boot steps before her, facing the intruder.*

Release us.

You work for the one that consumes. And you will be destroyed.

How many times do we have to prove that we're trying to stop the Phoenix? We just visited your comrade, the Crone of Dathomir.

I am no friend of hers, Imperial. Now, you will all die!

*lightning crackles on her fingertips. She then unleashes a bolt, which is easily reflected by Galadriel. The bolt moves right for the Nightsister, only for her to avoid it.*

You will not accomplish anything, Nightsister, by attacking us.

I fear you not, alien.

*She sends out a Force surge, only for Galadriel to meet it with one of her own. The room shakes with power as the two powerful women continue their confrontation.*

Why the hell can't we take off? The enemy is almost here!

Worse than that, sir. A squadron of Troll interceptors are inbound. ETA, seventy seconds.

We must try to stop the Phoenix. It is bent on dragging this universe down to its very end.

How unfortunate.

*Galadriel then raises her arms, illuminating in brilliant light again. She had no intention of staying here while the enemy got closer. The Tel'tak began to shudder, as the Nightsisters' hold on it was overcome. The Nightsister was amazed by Galadriel's power, and had trouble maintaining her hold.*

*She then attacked with a handy object, casting it at Galadriel. She broke her stance, and cast the object back to her. A storm of objects began to move as Nightsister and Elf continued their fight. Then, the stomping sound of approaching Golems caused the Nightsister to move back.*

We cannot be captured by the intruders, so I regret to stay your life. However, this is not the end. Go and flee into the arms of your Imperial allies.

*The Nightsisters released the ship, and fled into the rocks. Galadriel's power had resisted them. She was able to beat them, and that disturbed the Nightsister. As the Tel'tak rose into the atmosphere, she grimaced, and then ran off. She somehow knew that Galadriel's path would cross with hers again. Somehow.*

_________________
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er


"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."


Last edited by Ra on Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:07 am 
Keeper of the Beer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:22 am
Posts: 859
Location: on that small pile of rocks called the UK
Blog: View Blog (0)
"This flight leader Calcite, target the ships engines, if they get up, we are are in for a hard time"

"Roger that command"

The fighters split into their trio's and prepare to fire

"ETA is 30 seconds.."

_________________
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:13 am 
Master

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:36 am
Posts: 1643
Location: Back?
Blog: View Blog (0)
*The interceptors then came down upon the unarmed Goa'uld ship, firing energy beams in a desperate attempt to destroy the Trolls' hated enemies. Another flight zipped in, joining in the attack. Suddenly, TIE Interceptors and other ships swooped down, blowing apart the Troll fighters.*

*Ra looked up to see three mighty Venators floating in the sky, unleashing fighters into the battle. The ugly little Tel'tak flew toward the dorsal hangar.*

This is Captain McKenzie of the Avenger II. I've brought some friends.

Your aid is most welcome, Captain. Recall your ships, and prepare to leave this system.

*A frantic air battle had ensued between the Troll and Imperial ships. Several strayed too close to the huge Imperial carrier-battleships, and were brought down by PD turbolasers.*

*The fighters began to retreat, and make emergency landings in the ships' hangars. The huge wedge-shaped vessels then began their rapid ascent into the atmosphere, their dull gray forms climbing into a near-vertical ascent. Exchanging fire with the remaining Troll fighters, they entered orbit, toward the larger Avenger-II. Several Troll battleships were heading their way.*

*McKenzie paced on the ship's bridge.*

Sir, our ships have exited the atmosphere. Three Troll frigates are on an intercept course.

Give them a full volley.

Aye, Captain.

_________________
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er


"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:22 am 
Keeper of the Beer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:22 am
Posts: 859
Location: on that small pile of rocks called the UK
Blog: View Blog (0)
*The Battle Barges however, are not heading to the Venators, they are heading to the surface*

The ships head to the wreck of the Jedi ship. they drop down to the ground, and groups of sceints start going into the ship, checking each room for Datapads and anything that may give them a clue

Blasted Imperials... still, i suppose they were slightly shocked by your ships charging past them...

"Indeed, Sir, we have recovered a huge amount of details from the ships computers, mostly it's jedi traings material.. and it also has possible locations of what is called a "Jedi Academy""

intresting, i expect Lord detritus will know what to do with this then..

"Yes Sir"

The scientists continue to investigate

_________________
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:38 am 
Destructionator XV wrote:
On Dathomir...

The 4 people get to the bottom of the stairwell to find themselves in a large chamber. In the centre is a large pillar. This whole room seemed alive. The walls pulsated as if blood were pumping through them.

Lord Adam takes a tricorder scan of the pillar in the middle. It is most certainly made of organic matter, and is releasing heat. It is alive. But even weirder than this, is there was a second lifeform inside the pillar.

Could this be some kind of storage place?

Lord Adam goes to touch the pillar when it opens up, and a man walks out. The marines snap their weapons to focus on him, but do not fire.

"Greetings, sentients. I am Khardem, emissary of the ancients."

"I am Lord Adam of the A'millian Star Empire. Speak, tell me what your masters wish me to know."

He waits for Khardem to say something.


Khardem continues, "First allow me to release your guard, as he has served his purpose by guiding you to this place,"

He then walks to one of Lord Adam's accompanying marines; it is the Knight who has been posessed before. With a short festure, Khardem releases the Knight.

Then he says, "Pardon me, Your Highness, but I trust you are already aware that your Trollish ally are also aboard this wrecked ship,"

Lord Adam nods, confirming.

"And they are not aware of your presence,"

"Indeed, Emmisarry. Our presence in this place is.... confidential, if you wish."

"They are looking for information. Again, pardon my lack of pleasantries, but I trust one you have brought one capable of melding with computer systems?"


Lord Adam and his marines step aside, then, from behind them, a Destructionator steps forward. The A'millian ruler speaks with pride, "our Destructionator. Built on the template of Soongian Android. He can hack into this ship's computer system and do whatever I command him."

"I am impressed, Your Highness. Now what you should do is to get every bit of information from the computer, then erase everything before the Trollish find them."

Lord Adam frown, "but they are our ally."

"Trust me, Your Highness. I'm afraid our time is too short for explanations. Suffice to say that the information is too dangerous. Only the A'millians we would trust holding this knowledge."

As Lord Adam starts to consider his options, Khardem continues,
"There are also a Star Destroyer and three Venators on the orbit. They should be destroyed immediately. Your phasers and shields is no match for their turbolasers, thus you may need a large fleet to face them. But let's not worry about it. When we are back to your home, the Ancient Guardians wish to share you the technology of biolaser."


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:54 am 
Sick, Twisted Fuck
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:37 pm
Posts: 1949
Location: MENTAL HOSPITAL
Blog: View Blog (0)
Captain McKenzie actually feels relieved that the Trollish Battle Barges did not engage; not that the Empire would lose the engagement. In fact, it would be another victory, but yet his instinct tells him not to send a hostile gestures, despite the fact that they are enemies. His instinct and experience has saved him so many times in the past.

He would admit he was 'jumpy' when seeing the Barges charging against the Venators, but now he realizes. It seems the Trolls has a strong playful culture. Ronald remember his wild youth, when he and his friends liked to play "chicken" with a speeder. That is, accelerating your speeder towards another of the opposite direction as if you are going to ram it, then at last moment, you avoid the collision. Usually the other speeder would avoid first (in panic, of course), making them the "chicken".

Suddenly an officer reports, "sir, we detect a large A'millian fleet amassing few light-years from here."

_________________
The Sick, Twisted Fuck | Sap #2 of the Bitter Trio | Knight of the e-mail | Evil Liberal Conspirator | Esoteric Order of Dagon | Weird TGODer

Share your free D&D character here.

:welcome :arrow: :sheepfucker: :thumbsup

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with romance, with marriage, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.

NEVER buy a LiteOn CD/DVD Writer. Ever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:03 am 
Master

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:36 am
Posts: 1643
Location: Back?
Blog: View Blog (0)
*Ra's personnel are now safely aboard the Venator-class star destroyer Ascendancy. On the vessel's bridge, Ra watches as Troll ships attempt to stop the Imperial force.*

*Galadriel walks up, now back in her white attire, arriving as a console buzzes. She, for one, is pleased to be out of her Goa'uld armor.*

Captain, the Avenger II is hailing us. Captain McKenzie wishes to speak with our new guest.

Your new "guest" is in command of these three star vessels, Sublieutenant.

Captain McKenzie, thank you for your timely aid.

It was the least I could do. The captains of these ships - Jaresh, Nanciin, and Tarret, are loyal to the Empire and its allies. They are also loyal to me. Captain Tarret is a long-time friend of mine, and has been fully briefed on the situation. You should find her easy to work with.

As I am sure. We have recovered important data. The enemy wants to take us out at all costs. Namely...

It is I that the enemy now seeks. They know that I stole important information from their ship, and now their fleet moves on these three ships. We should depart as soon as you are able.

Understood, m'lady. I trust Major Patterson has been of help?

Immensely, actually. She assisted in the Lady's escape from the Jedi Derelict.

Indeed. Well, along with the ships and their fighter squadrons, Ra, you have access to a small ground army to assist you in your mission. What do you plan next?

We must depart Dathomir. Then, I will fill you in on our next plan.

Excellent. For now, however, a large force of A'millian ships are inbound. We will have to fight them, or escape.

We will not let the A'millians defeat us on our moment of triumph. We should be ready to engage. However, I want us working our way out of here, and to the prearranged rendezvous point.

Very well, m'lord. I'm ordering the ships to general quarters, and inputting the coordinates into our jump computers. We will depart immediately.

*Captain Nanciin, captain of the star destroyer Subjugator, was slightly Force-adept. However, he had never considered furthering his abilities, or joining the Sith. He was an Imperial Officer, not a wielder of lightsabres. After the holograms of Galadriel, Ra, Tarret, and Jaresh disappeared, only McKenzie's remained.*

Captain Nanciin, you wish to speak privately?

Yes. It is about this Galadriel. She wields great power in the light side of the Force. I sense it in her.

I wasn't aware that the Lady was a Force-adept. Is this true?

Yes. She is a woman of awesome power. She seems to rival even the Jedi of old. Her aura of power is strong.

I will look into this. Perhaps Ra found more on Dathomir than holographic recordings. Thank you, Nanciin. McKenzie out.

*Then, Nanciin gazed out the bridge windows as the four Imperial ships powered up their engines, and moved off at full thrust, their blue engines illuminating like clusters of small stars.*

_________________
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er


"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:29 am 
The Nightsisters is not pleased. The Trollish aliens hold their ground well against the charging rancors. Worse, their dropships have landed near the wrecked ship, sending scholars to uncover the forbidden knowledge. They must be stopped.

One of them speaks, "summon the Soggh-Oth"

They make a circle and chant. On the sky above the battle site, a dark, enraging Maelstorm appears, getting larger and larger. The Maelstorm appears to be an interdimensional portal, as horde of blobbish, formless creatures descent through it; blasphemeous, unnatural, gelatinous, undescribable blobs of floating ectoplasm created by the Guardians millenia ago.

And now they are descending upon Lord Detritus forces.

Commander Flotsam is the first to react, firing his cannon at the one of the oddities above him. His shots blows several holes on the gelatinous, formless body of the Soggh-Oth. [color=darkred]"Eat hot plasma, asshole!!"[/quote]

But the burly, cigar-chomping, ass-kicking Trollish Commander is amazed to see the holes he punched with his pulse cannon are slowly closing. Then the gelatinous, semi liquid creature become whole again, as if it had never been shot at before.

Meanwhile, several Sogg-Oths are merging together. Their semi-liquid, gelatinous bodies are seamlessly joining each other to make a larger Sogg-Oths. Then it envelops the head of a gigantic Golem.

Suddenly, the Sogg-Oths solidifies itself, increasing its physical density while increasing the pressure of its grip around the Golem's head. With a dry, cracking sound, the head crushed. The lifeless body falls to th ground.

Commander Flotsam pulls the cigar out of the corner of his mouth, [color=darkred]"we are on deep shit."[/quote]


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:43 am 
Keeper of the Beer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:22 am
Posts: 859
Location: on that small pile of rocks called the UK
Blog: View Blog (0)
OOC:Woohoo Flotsam is a SGT Johnson incarnate!

are you finished yet!

"Yes sir! there seemed to some sort of interrference but we got quite alot!"

then lets get the hel l outta here!

"yes Sir!

The troops charge back, shooting several rancors still trying to get through. The battlebarges were still there, the troops jump in, strapping in, powering up the Gravdrives

Alright, i swear i never want to see that ship never ever again!

the gelituis blobs were still follwing them, from this alititude.. he could see people dancing.. hmm

flight leader, give those idiots down there a few rounds of the pulse cannons!

"Aye Aye Captain."

_________________
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Image


Last edited by Dartzap on Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:48 am 
Master

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:36 am
Posts: 1643
Location: Back?
Blog: View Blog (0)
*Ra and Captain Tarret watch a tactical display as the A'millian fleet approaches. Troll ships are also doing their best to box in the Imperial starships.*

The A'millians are pursuing us at high speed. At this rate, they will catch us in less than two minutes.

*The Ascendancy's captain nodded, and turned to her officer of the watch.*

Increase to flank. Steer us around that battleship.

Aye, Captain. Helm, change course to one-seven mark three-four. Ahead flank speed.

One-seven mark three-four, aye. Increasing to flank speed.

*The four ships accelerated and made a slow turn, exchanging shots with a Troll cruiser as they went. The ships' heavy turbolasers pounded into the enemy shields, bringing them down and heavily damaging the hull. The cruiser then exploded in a brilliant fireball, filling nearby space with its debris. Another frigate tried to physically block the star destroyer Vehemence, the small vessel exploding against the ship's forward shields.*

We are recieving a transmission, Captain. It's the A'millian flagship.

*A hologram of a handsome, dark-haired figure appeared. His words were calm, and smooth. He had no sign of anger in his voice, and smiled upon ally and enemy alike.*

I am Khardem, of the A'millian Star Empire. We demand the unconditional surrender of your ships, and namely, that of the one called Galadriel. She has dangerous information that must not fall into the hands of Lord Kreshna. If you do not comply, you will be destroyed.

At great cost to your puny vessels, Khardem. You A'millians always were arrogant to the degree of foolishness!

He is not of them. I sense something else...

Good deduction, Lady Galadriel of Valinor. I am a representative of the Guardians. All who aid the Phoenix will be destroyed.

_________________
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er


"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:59 am 
Keeper of the Beer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:22 am
Posts: 859
Location: on that small pile of rocks called the UK
Blog: View Blog (0)
Admiral Flint was unsure exactly sure what of the plan mentioned a standoff with the Imperials, but Lord Detritus had said in no uncertain terms, that he, that was Flint, would keep his fleet at the edge of the system, and would only come near the planet wif there was a hint of trouble

Well, trouble had arrived. Now Ruby's Pride and two dozen ships had emerged on the far side of the planet, ready to help Lord Detritus, the Viper's Pride was making a micro L'jump with its small escort group to meet up with them.


""Sir, Lord Detritus commends you on your fast responce"

"I bet he does..."

"He also says do not open fire, and that something is afoot and we should not attempt to interfere"

"Hmm, very well."

_________________
"Why hello! Could I intrest you in some giant bonsai trees?"

Image


Last edited by Dartzap on Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:07 am 
Master

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:36 am
Posts: 1643
Location: Back?
Blog: View Blog (0)
*The Imperial ships make it clear of the Troll battleship. Strangely, its guns stop firing.*

Captain, their-

I see it, Commander.

Perhaps they've come to their senses. Cease fire.

Ceasing fire.

We should be careful. The enemy is trying to lure us into a better position for capture.

Understood. We'll be able to reach a good jump point in thirty seconds.

Why not jump now?

M'lord, this area of space is treacherous, and filled with dangerous phenomena. If we were to attempt a jump before finding a safe route, we could be vaporized.

Very well.

_________________
Jonathan McKenzie
Half-Insane Snakehead | MSPaint Acolyte | Wierd TGOD'er


"Every time you stay abstinent...Kitten kills a god."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group